Turquoise Meaning and Symbolism
All around the world Cultures have been aware of the healing properties of Turquoise.
Turquoise can lead to spiritual harmony, cleansing, healing, protection, peace of mind, emotional or spiritual guidance, and romance.
It’s healing properties promote communication and will help solve petty arguments and resolve hostilities.
Wear it to gain wisdom, mental peace, love, and friendship an important one of the turquoise healing properties.
Turquoise rough abundance, growth, peace, harmony, patience, love, fidelity and honesty.
Also great to relax and detoxify the body to promote health, while encouraging mental and emotional stability.
Turquoise can also help wearers communicate better and resolve issues in their lives.
Turquoise promotes healing and calmness, as well as providing protection from negative forces and influences.
It’s healing properties can lead to increased confidence, decreased depression, and connection and harmony between the physical and spiritual worlds.
Turquoise Meaning and Symbolism viewed around the world:
- In Chinese feng shui, turquoise rough is used for its beautiful expression of the water element and its ability to promote balance
- The Persian Empire prized turquoise as a good luck charm and used it to protect soldiers in battle.
- Persians also believed that turquoise rough was an expression of the power of heaven coming down to earth
- In the Native American tradition, turquoise helps wearers connect with their spirit by bringing the energy of the sky down to earth.
- For this reason, it was often called the “sky stone” and was used to promote health and happiness.
- Some Native Americans also believed that turquoise healing properties could improve connection with the spirit world and boost psychic ability.
- They placed a high value on the turquoise stone.
October Birthstone Opal Meaning
If your born in october, this is your stone! And a good one at that.
Opals are made up from water and natural Silica making this a water stone.
If you feel connected to Dolphins, Mermaids and the ocean, you should wear this stone.
Opals are said to be the stone of happiness, loyalty, hope and faithfulness.
The Opal is also one of the strongest stones when it comes to visualisation, imagination, dreams and healing.
Known as The stone of the Gods it is the most powerful healing stone.
Opals come in a variety of beautiful colours.
Each with there own mystic qualities.
MULTI COLOURED CRYSTAL STONES
There are many gemstones and minerals in which a mix of colors occurs naturally. You can determine their actions from the color combinations that they display. In general, stones that display a full spectrum of color, or that contain ralnbow fractures, will be able to reflect a wide range of states and qualities and can therefore be used for a variety of reasons. Stones with a combination of two colors have specific functions determined by those colors.
AMETRINE is a quartz which shares the colors and qualities of amethyst and citrine, being part violet and part golden. It balances the mind, augmenting the imagination and the rational mind.
OPAL is perhaps the best known of the multicolored stones. With a high water content which refracts light in a multitude of ways, opal works with the emotional balance. Depending on the play of colour, the opal will naturally harmonize with different chakras.
AZURITE_MALHTTE is a mix of these two related minerals. It allows the deepest imbalances to surface and then be removed. It will also help you to express your needs in a clear, direct way.
LABRADORITE appears a dull waxy grey until it catches the light when beautiful iridescent sheets of peacock blues, yellows and oranges appear. Labradorite will deflect any unwanted energies from the aura.
HAWK’S EYE is a blue variety of tiger’s eye with gold, green and orange between deep blue strands. It is ideal for the throat, brow and crown chakras, where its rapid energy enhances the flow of information into the body.
This gorgeous and unique 11cm Black Agate pendant is trimmed with gold plate and hangs off a 3mm gold plate rolo chain. The necklace itself is 40cm long.
* Black Agate like all black stones protect against negative energies
* It attracts good fortune and promotes goodwill
* It helps to overcome fears and brings strength
* Use this stone for protection, success and courage
Please ask for different lengths. As seen below layered with other from our Black Rock range.